Treasure Coast Mushroom
Overview treasure coast mushroom
Treasure Coast mushroom is a Psilocybe Cubensis Magic Mushroom strain, named after its place of origin, The Treasure Coast of Florida. It was found growing naturally in cow dung.
Albino Treasure Coast is considered a potent magic mushrooms strain. These beautiful frosted caps offer a powerful trip. Albino Treasure Coast shrooms have been a go-to strain for many psychonauts and mushrooms lovers.
Among mushrooms, Treasure Coast Cubensis are some of the fastest growing and most pathogenic resistant strains of wild cubensis, making them ideal for more rapid cultivation among growers – if you don’t mind the smell of bovine dung or dung rich soils in warm tubs that is. As this is a species of cubensis, they contain roughly the average psilocybin content of 0.63% per gram of dried weight, making them a good average for most mushroom enthusiasts.
The Treasure Coast Magic Mushrooms high is described by most users as an experience that starts very strong and intense with feelings of an overall body buzz and a throbbing head. As the high advances, it starts to mellow down into a very chill and calm state that most users find worth going through the wild ride in the beginning for. This strain is highly potent and is also reported to give users more visuals than other shroom variants.
Patients dealing with anxiety, depression, and mood disorders may find relief in Treasure Coast’s effects of sensory distortions, hallucinations, creative flow of thoughts, and new perceptions of reality.
A Few Of The Reasons You Should Buy treasure coast magic mushroom From Us
- Secure Ordering available
- Lowest pricing available online
- Brand new fresh products, we make fresh batches every week, so your product has not been sitting on a shelf for long by the time you receive it.
- Courteous, knowledgeable, and professional support
- Tons of satisfied customers
- Quality name brand all-natural products. You will love our products
- 100% Satisfaction Money back guarantee.
- All items are in stock & ready to ship
- Everyone that uses our products, come back for more. We must be doing something right!